Artisan Skin Bar
Artisan Skin Bar:
All-natural, cruelty-free, and vegan skin bar soap. Handcrafted with a shea butter base and blend of organic oils.
- African Black Soap Skin Bar: African black soap is known for its skin nourishing benefits due to an abundance of antioxidants. African black soap is made from the ashes of plantain skin, cocoa pod, and palm leaves, and palm oil from leaves or kernels. Mango butter & an organic oil blend also added for extra moisturizing properties.
- Coco Oat Skin Bar: Unscented with pure organics oats.
- Honey + Shea Skin Bar: Unscented. Shea butter base with unfiltered, local South Carolina honey. Honey has natural antioxidant & humectant properties, great for dry or damaged skin.
- Coco Lemon Skin Bar: Zest of pure organic lemon essence.
- Coco Lavender Skin Bar: Calm and soothing lavender.
Additional Product Details:
Due to the handcrafted quality of this item, the pictures may vary and some items may appear differently in person. We make all of our products in small batches weekly.
Pate and Co. Promise -
•100% Natural Ingredients you can pronounce
•Non-GMO, Certified Oils
•Prepared by hand in small batches, often made to order
•No Synthetic Fragrance or Dyes
•Testing is done on family and friends, NEVER on animals!
•In general, most natural preservative products will last around 9 - 12 months. The most important tip is to keep the lid on the jar, store properly in a cool/dry area, & do not allow any liquid inside jar. This will help stave off the carrier oils going rancid. Once the oil has gone rancid, you'll be able to smell the difference in your product.
More Additional Information:
Pate and Co. loves all-natural ingredients, but we recommend that you consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be right for you.
Please spot test 24 hours prior to use for allergies. If you notice a reaction do not use. Products are offered as cosmetics only. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.