Pate and Co. Tea Blends
Loose Leaf Tea Blend -
Ginger, Dried Lemon, Fennel, & Angelica Root
Black Tea, Dried Blueberries, & Pu’erh
Senna, Dried Hibiscus, & Pomegranate Powder
How to Use:
Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Instructions
1. Boil water in your tea kettle or your preferred method.
2. While waiting for water to boil, add the appropriate amount of loose leaf tea to your tea infuser. Place the tea infuser inside your teapot or mug. Tip: Double the amount of tea you use when making iced tea.
3. When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea infuser into your mug or teapot. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
4. Time your tea. Once the time is up, dunk the infuser a couple of times to circulate the water. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
5. Serve in your favorite mug, or pour over ice for a satisfying iced tea.
- Pate & Co. loves all-natural ingredients, but we recommend that you consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be right for you. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.