Pate and Co. Tea Blends
Loose Leaf Tea Blend -
Ginger, Dried Lemon, Fennel, & Angelica Root
Black Tea, Dried Blueberries, & Pu’erh
Senna, Dried Hibiscus, & Pomegranate Powder
How to Use:
Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Instructions:
- Boil water in your tea kettle or your preferred method.
- While waiting for water to boil, add 2-3 tablespoons of loose leaf tea to your tea infuser. Place the tea infuser inside your teapot or mug. Tip: Double the amount of tea you use when making iced tea.
- When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea infuser into your mug or teapot. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
- Time your tea. Once the time is up, dunk the infuser a couple of times to circulate the water. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
- Serve in your favorite mug, or pour over ice for a satisfying iced tea.
- Pate & Co. loves all-natural ingredients, but we recommend that you consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be right for you. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.